The AME CEE syllabus for the diploma students are books that are to be referred for the general awareness subjects. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course is related to maintenance and repair of aircraft. The candidate requires a lot of passion and skills to do Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer may make repairs, troubleshoot the problem, conduct inspections, and make upgrades to aircraft. Before the pilot takes off Aircraft Maintenance Engineer has to check the aircraft properly and sign the Flight Releasing Certificate (FRC) then only the flight can takeoff. AME has a very bright future as aircraft passengers are raising very frequently. The golden era has been started who desire to make their career in aviation.
AME CEE Syllabus for Diploma Students:-
No. of Number
AME CEE Syllabus Related Books
The candidates have to be updated with a general awareness to clear the exam. The general awareness consists of current affairs, topics related to physics, chemistry, etc. The candidates have to prepare it well to attain good marks.
- The Fundamentals of General Knowledge for Competitive Exams.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- Previous year questions.
- You can also prepare through various websites, youtube channels, ebooks, and different materials available from the internet.
- The Fundamentals of General Knowledge.
The candidate can go through the phrases and idioms, Phrases and Idioms, One-word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings Correction, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms-Antonyms, Active Passive, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Improvement, and Cloze test, etc.
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- English Grammar & Composition by S.C. Gupta
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan
- You can go through various competitive exam mock tests.
The candidate can prepare for the aptitude test by going through Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern- folding & unfolding, etc.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S.Sijwali&InduSijwali
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Panday
- Disha Experts Reasoning
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Job Areas:-
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering has high scope. There are many areas where Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can build their future in:-
The airlines are an organization providing a regular public service of air transport on one or more routes. The airlines in which licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can do the job are the following:-
- Qatar Airways
- WOW air
- Singapore Airlines
- Many More…
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations-
The MRO is an organization which specialises in maintaining the aircraft components such as engine, frames, The MRO in which license Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can work in such are such as:-
- Boeing Company
- Bombardier Inc
- SIA Engineering Company Ltd.
- Delta Techops
- Airbus SAS
- MTU Aero Engines AG
- Many More…
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies-
There are many aircraft manufacturing companies in India and abroad that hire Aircraft Maintenance Engineer which is as follows:-
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Dassault Falcon
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Many More…