Transparency Market Research (TMR) titled, “Unfractionated Heparin Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027”. According to the report, the global Unfractionated Heparin Market was valued at US$ 1 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing number of surgical procedures to Drive Global Market
- Unfractionated heparin is a naturally occurring anticoagulant that is primarily in dialysis and heart lung machines to prevent blood clots as well as for the treatment of blood clotting disorder like deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
- Due to its immediate onset of action, short half-life, simple laboratory monitoring, ability to get reversed (protamine), and low cost have led to its wide adoption.
- Increase in use of unfractionated heparin for the treatment of venous thromboembolism (VTE) includes deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) along with increasing number of surgical procedures are the major drivers for global unfractionated heparin market.
- Patent expiration for majority of unfractionated heparin have already created a huge latent opportunity for generic and biosimilars manufacturers in the forthcoming years.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy Of This Report@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=32198
Porcine Segment to Lead Global Unfractionated Heparin Market
- Bovine sourced unfractionated heparin is banned in the U.S. and Europe region post-1990s due to the spread of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) disease in cattle. Recently (2014) the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), U.S. proposed to re-introduce bovine sourced heparin due to shortage of porcine sourced unfractionated heparin.
Hospitals Segment to Dominate Global Unfractionated Heparin Market
- By distribution channel, hospital pharmacies segment dominate the market owing to increase in number of hospital surgeries and hospital stay. Rise in use of internet, and surge of e-commerce expected to boost the growth of online pharmacies segment in near future.
Europe Dominated Global Unfractionated Heparin Market
- Europe dominated the global unfractionated heparin market is terms of revenue in 2019 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Europe is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Increase in number of research activities and rise in prevalence of diseases are expected boost the growth of the market. Major market share held by the region is attributable to ongoing research on unfractionated heparin for different indications and the growing pharmaceutical industry in Europe region.
- The unfractionated heparin market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increase in geriatric population, rise in prevalence of diseases that cause hearing loss, surge in research & development, extensive government initiatives in the health care sector, and increase in presence & investments by global players fuel the growth of the unfractionated heparin market in Asia Pacific.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453