If you are battling a custody dispute, one of the most crucial things you can do is take the right action to gain custody of your child or children. You can’t afford to disregard the action or take it mildly. The outcomes of a child custody case will remain with you forever. Preparation will be hard, but the rewards are fantastic when you win custody of your child. Here are a few tips:
- Write down any possible situation or past occurrences that might be held against you, such as motor vehicle and legal, past affairs, work, anything that might come out of your history.
- Write down the reasons you want custody. Make a long list.
- Jot down every possible point to your advantage.
- Write down problems of the future; what if one parent decides to leave the state, what if one parent goes to prison or dies.
- Maintain legal representation. Just don’t skip on this. Consult the best Child Custody attorney in your state.
6.Know what the lawyer’s success rate is and request for references.
- Understand what strategies your ex can use against you and brace yourself for them.
- Don’t try to get the children to take your side. That is going to backfire. The best option is to remain a loving, affectionate parent to them.
- Ask your Child Custody attorney hard questions about how they intend to win the custody and what strategies or methods they will use.
- Start exploring laws in your state covering child custody cases. Figure out what will be used against you, and cannot. Find state laws regarding parents in custody and custody awards. What you discover can surprise you.
At Eric Child Custody, our primary focus is on assisting families with legal matters that include the most critical aspects. When families are involved, a child custody trial should always be in their best interests. You can trust Eric Child Custody, the best Child Custody attorney in Anaheim, CA, to assist you in navigating your custody dispute.
You need a qualified attorney who will take the opportunity to understand your matter, who is able and willing to go to battle for your benefits. Call the law office of Eric Child Custody at 1-714-916-9800 today for an appointment.