Canon IJ Scan Utility Install – Canon IJ Scan Utility is software that allows you to easily scan documents to PC. With this software, you can find different ways to scan documents, photos and even your handwriting. One of the functions of the Canon ij scan utility, OCR, allows you to convert handwriting to text. Learn how to download and get started with this printer driver software.
For those of you with a CD driver, installing the Canon ij Scan Utility may not be difficult as the software installation is fairly straightforward and usually performed automatically following the on-screen instructions. But for those of you who don’t have a CD driver, you have to get them by downloading them below. But before downloading and installing the software, we need to identify the correct driver, be it Windows or MAC user.
These are the installation procedures of the ij scan program for Windows and MAC OS
Install IJ Scan Utility on the Windows operating system
Download / installation procedures for Windows
To install Canon IJ Scanner for Windows, you need to download the software file below
- Now you will see the download page
- Clicking the download link will save the file to the location specified in the self-extracting module (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded exe file to double-click the file to start the installation process and the installation will start automatically.
Then follow the on-screen instructions and click Yes until the installation process is complete.
Install IJ Scan Utility on Mac OS
Mac download / installation procedures
To install Canon IJ Scanner for MAC, you need to download the software file below
- you will be redirected to the download page, download the file.
- Check your computer settings to find the location where the file will be saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file (.dmg format) and load it onto the disk image.
- Double-click the mounted disk image.
- Double-click the file in the folder. The installation will start automatically.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and click Yes until the installation process is complete.
How To Remove Canon Ij Scan Utility
Canon IJ Scan Utility can be uninstalled or removed from devices by simply deleting the file in the installation folder or, if desired, using the Add / Remove Program function in Windows Control Panel. Follow these steps:
- From the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click in the lower-left corner of the screen), click Control Panel, and then under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista / 7/8: Click Uninstall a program.
- Windows XP: Click Add / Remove Programs.
- Once you find the Canon IJ Scan Utility program, click it and do one of the following:
- Windows Vista / 7/8: Click Remove.
- Windows XP: Click the Uninstall or Change / Remove tab (on the right side of the program).
- Follow the instructions. A progress bar indicates the time it takes to uninstall Canon IJ Scan Utility.