Older adults and people who are suffering from heart disease, lungs disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing serious complications from the coronavirus. According to medical practitioners, people who are in their 50’s are at higher risk for severe illness than the people in their 40s.
Reduce The Risk Of Getting Covid-19:
Mentioned below are some best ways to reduce the spread of the virus,
- Limit your interactions with others as much as possible. As per expert professionals try to stay home and try to maintain 6 feet distance between the person who is sick and other household members. Some people without symptoms may also spread the virus so people should concern.
- Wash your hands with hand wash or soap. One should wash their hands at least for 20 seconds after have been in public place, after sneezing or coughing. If soap and hand wash are not available, one should use hand sanitizer which requires 70% alcohol.
- People should cover their mouth with clean cloth or mask. Everyone should wear a face cloth cover when they are in public place. In most of the country it is mandatory to wear.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then throw the tissue in the covered trash. And immediately wash off your hand or clean with sanitizer.
- People must wear gloves to stay safe. The virus is very strong so one should wear gloves while cleaning, caring when someone is infected etc.
- Try to clean touched surfaces daily. This includes phones, desks, keyboards, doorknobs etc. Clean the floor with good floor cleaner.
- Monitor the health condition daily by using Apps like Covid Watch which is very popular and easy to use. By these types of covid test app one who is running essential errands, going into the office or work place can know their health disorder easily.
Tests For Covid-19:
There are different types Online Covid Tests available nowadays. They are:
Viral test is used, if one has a current infection or not. Most people have mild illness and can manage covid at home without professional medical care. Decisions about testing are made by health departments. One may visit their local or state health department website to look for the latest information on testing.
Antibody test check one’s body by looking for antibodies which one had a past infection with the virus that causes Covid. Antibodies require proteins that help fight off infection. It can provide immunity power against getting that disease again. For example, if one have measles antibodies will help to protect them from getting it again, but the antibody won‘t protect you from getting mumps if you are exposed to mumps. An antibody test may not show if one has current infection or not because it can take 1 to 3 weeks after infection for your body to make antibodies.
Furthermore, Viral Covid Test identifies the virus samples from your respiratory system. On the other hand, Antibody test is disease specific. People have to be more concern and updated about the virus.
The Author of this article is a professional content writer having long years of experience on writing different articles on health and medicine, covid-19 and covid test.