Jio Number Check Code In this article to know how to find out your own Jio sim number. In this article, I will show you how to check your Jio mobile number via USSD Code, SMS, without using the My Jio app and Reliance Jio customer care. we are share with all possible method to check jio mobile number so let’s check it these methods
You can easily find out your own Jio SIM number via My Jio app. Follow the steps below to know you Jio number:
- Download and install the My Jio app from the Play Store or App Store depending on your platform.
- Open the My Jio app and hit the “Proceed” option.
- Allow all the app permissions and login into your Jio account. (The login process is automatic)
- Now, you will be able to see your Jio 10-digit mobile number under the “My Account” section.
- Using My Jio app, you can check all the Jio number details like current plan, Talktime and data balance, validity, data usage etc.
Know Your Jio SIM Number By Calling Customer Care
Checking your own Jio SIM number by using code is very simple and fast. You just need to dial the Jio Number Check USSD code and your Reliance Jio number pop out. There are other ways like the app, SMS, etc. Let’s discuss all the ways in details
So, these were the 3 simple ways through which you can easily check your own Reliance Jio number. Talking about the methods which I discussed in this article include Jio number check code, SMS, My Jio app and customer care service. There are also more ways to know your Jio mobile number.
You can also call your one of your friend or family member from your Jio SIM and ask the receiver to tell your mobile number. This is the simplest method to find out your own Jio number. Now, I hope that you will be able to check your Jio number easily.