OneHub Chennai (OHC) is a Future Ready Business City that is spread across 1250 acres (506 Ha). OHC is envisioned to provide future ready infrastructure for smooth business operations. It offers multi-modal logistics connectivity, plug and play infrastructure, clear land title, facilitation support for all statutory clearances and well-planned social infrastructure for hassle-free business operations.
OneHub Chennai is located in Greater Industrial parks in Tamil Nadu on Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR), the growth corridor of Chennai. Apart from the dual State Highways that connect OHC to the Central Business District of Chennai, the proposed Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) adjoining OHC will provide greater access to Industrial Corridors, National Highways, State Highways and Seaports.
The master plan for OHC is developed by Jurong, AECOM and RSP.
The project is developed by CapitaLand in a joint venture with Ireo and Japanese Consortium comprising of Mizuho Bank and JGC Corporation. CapitaLand is Asia’s largest diversified Real Estate Group that owns and manages a global portfolio worth over S$137.7 billion as at 31 March 2021.
OneHub Chennai is a next generation Industrial Township Spanning 1,250 acres. Located 50 km south of Chennai city, the development will integrate industrial, business, commercial and residential elements with lifestyle amenities. OneHub Chennai will be developed in phases, integrating industrial, business, commercial and residential facilities complete with lifestyle and recreational amenities and environment-friendly infrastructure.
- Pre-certified for IGBC Platinum rating
- Average column grid of 11×11 m
- Floor to floor height of 3.95m in office floors and 4.5m in the Ground floor
- 20 destination-controlled passenger elevators per block; capacity of 24 pax per elevator
- Average floor efficiency of 80%
- State-of-the-art Building Management System (BMS)
- Earthquake resistant structure
- Centralized core for perimeter views and maximized day-lit offices
- Flexible sub-divisibility of core & floorplate
- Optimised structural grids
- 15,000 sq ft grand entrance lobbies with naturally lit & landscaped atrium space
- Green break-out terraces
- Designed to function for businesses of the future
- Flexibility & scalability options
- Amenities offering various retail options – food court, modern coworking space, fully equipped medical centre, pharmacy with an ambulance on call, ATMs, banks, health club, salon, spa, convenience stores, crèche, travel services, shower room, play area, public art with open collaborative spaces.