Important updates regarding the CBSE Board Exam 2021
There are some important updates regarding the CBSE Board Exam 2021 from Ramesh Pokhriyal (Education Minister of India) and Dr. Sanyam Bharadwaj (Controller of Exams, CBSE). Firstly, the duo has canceled all the rumors of canceling CBSE Board Examinations including JEE and NEET 2021. They also provided updates about CBSE Syllabus, dates, and examination procedures. Here are all the interpreted and compiled important details of CBSE Board Exam 2021.
Updates of CBSE Syllabus
Well, unfortunately, there is no plan for reducing the syllabus. Hence, you have to complete the entire syllabus for the upcoming CBSE 10th and 12th examinations. The same may be applied for Practical examinations. The pattern of questions will be the same as provided sample papers 2021 which is issued CBSE.
Updates regarding the procedure of CBSE Examination
There are some important updates regarding the procedure of the next theory and practical CBSE Examinations. These are as follows.
- Due to the pandemic, the number of examination centers will be increased.
- There will be no home center.
- For maintaining social distancing, only 12 students will be allowed in an examination room.
- A practical examination will be conducted in the home center after the reopening of school.
- Practical examination will not be conducted in online labs.
- Practical examinations will conduct in the presence of an external examiner.
- The education minister also announced that alternating options will be provided for a student who is unable to go to school for a practical examination.
Updates regarding date sheet of CBSE Examination 2021
There are no updates till now regarding the date sheet of CBSE Examination 2021. However, they will publish the date sheets for 2021 soon. Moreover, the board ensured that the exam dates will be set in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare. Hence, you can expect a gap of at least four-five days in between two examinations. After making consultation with all stakeholders, the board will publish date sheets. The date sheet will be published on the official website of the CBSE board. Moreover, the education minister updated that they are considering the suggestion to increase the number of attempts to three or four from two for the JEE main examination.
Updates Regarding School Reopening
The education ministry had a discussion with state authorities about school reopening. 17 states have informed that their schools can be opened with minimal attendance. Other states stated that they would consider the issue and inform later about the issue.