I started by saying that Canon printers are one of the simplest in the industry. The printer has features at a very versatile pace that makes it stand out from the crowd. Cloud-connected Canon ready printers connect to efficiently store and print files. Connect to anything possible such as Bluetooth, USB and cloud after you are done with ij.srart.canon.
How Do I Download Ij.start.canon?
Follow the instructions to easily download the installation driver:
1. Open a web browser and visit the official Canon printer website: ij.start.canon.
2. Enter the model number of the product that corresponds to your device.
3. Then click the Go button and check compatibility by specifying the operating system information.
4. After finding the correct Canon printer, you will see the download option, click on it.
5. The download process will start and wait one minute for the download to complete.
6. The installation file has now been downloaded successfully.
How Can I Install the Canon Printer?
1. First, you need to prepare Canon Ij printer settings.
2. That is, unpack the machine and configure the hardware.
3. Then turn it on and complete the initial setup.
4. Log on to the computer after you have completed the printer startup and alignment procedures.
5. Now connect it to a stable power source and turn it on.
6. Then turn on the router and check if it is working properly.
7. Then turn on your computer and connect to a stable, fast Internet connection.
8. Go to “Ij.start.canon”, click “Settings” and find the link to download the driver for your Canon printer model number.
9. Then click “Download” to start the download process and wait for it to finish.
10. Then you are ready to install Canon Printer.
11. You can also insert the installation CD and proceed with the Canon printer installation.
N/W Settings: ij.start.canon
1. First make sure the printer is turned on.
2. Now go to the control panel of your printer.
3. From there, press and hold the WiFi button until the orange alarm goes off twice.
4. Then release the WiFi button.
5. After this, make sure that the blue WiFi light is on quickly.
6. The power light should also be on.
7. Then go to the router and press the WPS button available on it for 2 minutes.
8. Now the printer will start to search and connect to the network.
9. In the meantime, the Wi-Fi light keeps flashing and the power light also starts flashing.
10. Once the connection is established, the green and blue lights will stop dimming and stay on.