How to Check IMEI Number of Any Android
2. How to Check IMEI Number from mobile Settings
Check IMEI Number with USSD Code In order to check your mobile IMEI information manually on Android mobile phones. Just open your mobile settings and visit about the menu for all this information either you can follow the below steps to find it.
- Step 1) Open your Android mobile Settings option.
- Step 2) Now scroll down your setting option and tap on about option.
- Step 3) When you will enter on about option, it will display a Status option.
- Step 4) Now you can check your mobile IMEI number in the IMEI information option.
How To Check Your IMEI Number on Any Phone
1. How to Check IMEI Number with USSD Code
A very common and simple method that is used to check the system information is ussd code. It is very easy and helps to find almost every phone IMEI number. Just dial *#06# on your mobile dial pad, IMEI number will display on your mobile screen.
When you bought a new mobile from the retailer shop, the retailer provides you the mobile box and bill with the new product. you can check your mobile number on the box.
On Android phones, you can find the IMEI number in the Settings menu. It can usually be found in one of the following locations, depending on the brand and Android version you are running.
- Settings > About Phone > Status
- Settings > General > About Device > Status
- Settings > System > About Phone > Status
- Settings > About Device > Status
From there, write down the number or take a screenshot. The screenshots above were derived from an LG V40 ThinQ running Android 10.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On a Mac with MacOS Catalina 10.15 or later, launch the Finder. On a Mac with MacOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. Now find your device.
- Click the Summary tab underneath your phone’s name to see the information. You may have to cycle through two or three clicks to get to the information you seek.
- Click Phone Number under your device name or the device model to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID numbers.