Why is soma considered the best muscle relaxant?
Soma is a brand name of a generic drug, Carisoprodol. It is a muscle relaxant and a pain reliever used to treat muscle spasms and musculoskeletal pain. If you are suffering from long-term muscle spasms and pain so, you have the option to choose the soma 500mg and soma 350mg tablets for better treatment. It is a prescription drug approved by FDA in 2007. Soma use is contraindicated for longer than two to three weeks as it can increase the risk of abuse, addiction, and physical dependence.
Soma dosage and consideration
The medicine is just a part of the treatment followed by sufficient rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. The standard soma dose is 250-350 mg, 3 times a day, depending upon the user’s condition. The medicine should only be used for up to 2-3 weeks. You can have it with or without food, do not break the tablet in half or crush it. If you suddenly stop the treatment then you might experience withdrawal symptoms like stomach cramps, headache, trouble sleeping, and nausea. Take the exact dosage to avoid the risk of soma addiction.
Soma Side effects
It does include headache, dizziness, back pain, feeling anxious, nausea, stuffy nose, and an upset stomach. Carisoprodol can cause severe allergic reactions and symptoms that can be experienced are hives, difficulty breathing, swelling up of face, throat, lips, and tongue. Stop the medication and get medical help if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Skin rash, blisters, or any skin problem.
- Heart problems, fast heart rate, or low BP
- High levels of serotonin in the body
- Severe Drowsiness
- Nervous system problems, muscle coordination, or shakiness
- Stomach problems, nausea, and vomiting
Carisoprodol can interact with other medications and can change the way it works. Some Carisoprodol interactions are listed below:
- When combined with benzodiazepines, it can increase soma effects which also include drowsiness.
- When combined with opioids, it can add up to the side effects of Carisoprodol.
- When taken with other drugs such as omeprazole and Fluvoxamine, it can increase the amount of Carisoprodol in your body.
- When taken with rifampin, it may not work as well and there will be a need to increase your soma dosage which can lead to Carisoprodol addiction.
- Prolonged use of Carisoprodol can cause serious allergic reactions.
- If used with alcohol, it can make you feel more drowsy.
- In people with liver problems, the body may process the drug slowly.
- In people with kidney problems, the body may clear the drug slowly.
- For nursing mothers, it is advised to discuss all the benefits and side effects with their doctor before having the medicine.
Where to buy Carisoprodol online?
Various reputed online pharmacies provide the option to buy soma online. People seeking to order Carisoprodol online will have to upload a copy of their prescription. To avail of cash on delivery option, you can select the COD option at the payment window.