According to Market Research Future (MRFR), the global market for healthcare CRM is anticipated to acquire a significant market value of USD 21,462 million while expanding at a CAGR of 13.4% by 2025.
The growing demand for operational efficiency in healthcare organizations is expected to be a significant factor that can drive the global market for healthcare CRM market during the forecast period. The rising value-based care is likely to increase demand for an efficient healthcare CRM system that can propel the industry in the coming period. Furthermore, the growing need for automated healthcare workflow and structured billing is expected to augment the global market for healthcare CRM during the assessment period.
On the flip side, the low adoption rate of healthcare CRM is expected to restrict the market expansion during the forecast period. However, the rising consumerism and expanding geriatric population can counter the impeding cause and create a significant demand for healthcare CRM which can boost the market.
Get Access Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/healthcare-crm-market-7324
Eminent players of the global market for healthcare CRM are Inc. (US) Infor (US), Healthgrades Operating Company, Salesforce.com, Inc. (the US), Keona Health (US), SAP (US), Microsoft (US), Accenture (Ireland), Oracle (US), SugarCRM (US), hc1 (US), and Others.
The segmental analysis of the global market for healthcare CRM is done by component, type, application, mode of delivery, and the end-user.
- The component-based segments of the global market for healthcare CRM are software and service.
- The type-based segments of the global market for healthcare CRM are analytical CRM, operational CRM, and collaborative CRM.
- The Application-based segments of the global market for healthcare CRM are patient management, communication module, task management, and report module. The communication module is expected to acquire the largest market share during the forecast period.
- The mode of Delivery based segments of the global market for healthcare CRM are cloud-based and on-premise. The cloud-based segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 13.7% during the review period.
- The End-user based segments of the global market for healthcare CRM are healthcare payers and healthcare providers. The healthcare providers segment is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
Based on the region, the global market for healthcare CRM is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
As per the assessment by MRFR, North America is anticipated to lead the global market for healthcare CMR owing to the presence of established players. The availability of a huge number of hospitals is likely to drive the regional market. Among all, the US is expected to make the most significant market during the review period.
Europe is expected to acquire a substantial market share during the forecast period due to increasing healthcare funding on healthcare infrastructure. Among all, the UK is anticipated to make a notable contribution to drive the regional market.
APAC is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market due to the rising investment to advance the healthcare infrastructure. The increasing number of private hospitals is expected to grow the demand for efficient healthcare CRM that can augment the regional market. Furthermore, evolving nations are expected to propel the regional market due to the rising need for efficient software for healthcare management.
MEA is likely to witness steady growth during the review period owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure and the rising government support. In addition, the presence of untapped opportunities in the region can grow the regional market during the forecast period.