CA Final students looking for practice papers can get the complete collection from here. Use the CA Wizard link below to download the papers for CA Final new and old scheme. Separate papers for Hindi medium students are also available. CA Wizard is the best online library for any type of CA Final study material, preparation tips, and other information.
This article also shares information about which papers are important for practice, the exam pattern, and the question pattern. Don’t skip the benefits of using CA Final papers. It will help you utilize the best of these papers.
Which CA Final Question Papers students should use for practice?
There are so many practice papers available in the market, but you should practice from the latest mock test papers, revisions test papers, and a few of the recent previous year papers.
Mock Test Papers
The last mock test series came in Oct 2020 for the CA Final papers. You can download it from CA Wizard. ICAI will also release a new Mock Test Series for CA Final May 2021. Stay tuned to CA Wizard for more updates on the new CA Final Mock Test Papers.
Revision Test Papers
The latest revision test papers are there on CA Wizard. You can download the complete RTP PDF files from there. The solutions are added to the same PDFs.
CA Final Previous Year Question Papers
The question papers of the past few attempts are important and will help you a lot. You can download the CA Final papers and their solutions from CA Wizard.
Exam Pattern and Question Paper Pattern
Before the exams, you should also know the exam pattern and question paper design of CA Final papers. Knowing how ICAI sets the CA Final Question papers will help you understand what type of questions can be asked in the exams.
Exam Pattern of CA Final
The CA Final subjects are designed into many papers. There are a total of seven CA Final core papers and one CA Final elective paper. In the elective paper, students have the option to choose any of the six subjects.
You can give the exams in English or Hindi medium. All the papers are conducted in pen-paper mode. The time given for each paper is 3 hours.
Passing criteria for CA Final Exams includes:
40 marks in each paper, and 50% marks aggregate (single group or both group)
Exemption Criteria for the CA Final exam:
If you get 60+ marks in the exam, you can apply it on that paper.
Question Paper Design
The examiners’ team ensures the question papers difficulty level is moderate.
Easy questions – 40 marks
Tricky questions – 20 marks
Difficult questions – 40 marks
Since the past few attempts, ICAI has introduced MCQs in CA Final Question papers. These are the papers in which will have the objective questions:
CA Final New Scheme: Paper 3, 4, 7, 8
CA Final Old Scheme: Paper 3, 4, 6, 7, 8
In these CA Final Papers, 30% of the questions are MCQs, and 70% of them are subjective. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark or 2 marks. Your marks in the MCQs will not be cut for any incorrect answer.
1 mark MCQs
10 to 16 questions
2 marks MCQs
7 to 10 questions
Benefits of Solving CA Final Question Papers
Many students question if solving the CA Final Mock Test Papers or previous year papers is useful or not. So here are some advantages of solving CA Final Papers.
- It will help you know the paper pattern of the CA Final exam. So you will be prepared to solve any type of tricky question in the main exam.
- Writing practice through these CA Final Question Papers helps in time management. Besides knowing the answers, you should be able to put them on paper. Many students even complain that the paper was lengthy, and they couldn’t attempt all the questions even after knowing the solutions. By solving practice papers, you can increase your writing speed, calculation speed. You can easily distinguish which topics and type of questions take more time in exams. This analysis will help you plan your 3 hours of writing time.
- Many CA Final syllabus topics are interrelated, and the questions asked in exams require students to have a good knowledge base for it. If you solve the CA Final Question Papers for practice, you can practice such difficult questions.
- You can also see how effectively you present your answers in a limited time. You can see the mistakes and improve them and score better in exams. It is very beneficial because the examiners see what knowledge you have and how well you can present it on paper.
- The latest mock test papers will tell you which topics are important for the upcoming exams.
- CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers also help compare your answer from the ICAI suggested answers. It will tell you what type of answers ICAI expects from students. This way, you can make changes in your answer presentation to meet the required criteria for answers.
Q1. Are CA Final Exams easy?
Ans. No, CA Final exams are not easy. Students need to study and practice a lot to pass the CA Final exams.
Q2. Are ICAI papers enough for practice?
Ans. ICAI CA Final Question Papers are sufficient for practice. Though, you can also practice other CA Final Mock Test Papers from the CA institute.
Q3. Which of the CA Final Question Papers are lengthy?
Ans. Any of the CA Final papers can be lengthy. It varies for every attempt. However, mostly these are the papers that students find lengthy: 1. Financial Reporting, 2. Taxes, 3. Advanced Management Accounting/Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation.
Q4. Are any questions from CA Final previous year question papers or MTP/RTP repeated in the main CA Final exams?
Ans. It completely depends on ICAI if they repeat the questions or not. However, the chances are there that a few direct questions can be repeated. In practical questions, they can change the names and figures and repeat the questions.
Download the CA Final Question Papers for practice from CA Wizard by using the link above. All MTP, RTP, and previous attempt’s papers are available there for CA Final new course and old course. You can also get the other study material for CA Final and a more useful exam preparation strategy from CA Wizard. Check it out and start your preparation today.