The Asus router login with router.asus.com has stood as the Best Performer of the industry. It is the leading brand in Mesh Wi-Fi Systems. It has improved by adding 1024 QAM with a 4×4 Wi-Fi 6 backhaul. Therefore, it increases the speed, coverage, and capacity of your dedicated wireless devices. Asus router setup and login with the Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router is excellent. It possesses mu-Mimo technology and parental controls. Router.asus.com also works for smooth streaming and 4k video delivery from YouTube and other WIFI network speeds.
- With this, you can access your Asus router login page
- You will learn the Asus router reset process
- You can also troubleshoot the Asus router setup
Table of content
- Why do we require the Asus router to reset?
- How to perform a factory reset Asus router through the reset button?
- Reset the Asus router through the web GUI?
- How do I reset the Asus router with the WPS button?
The Asus router can provide gigabit WIFI speeds at further distances. Sometimes we have hardware and software difficulties with our Asus router. Therefore, we start getting sluggish internet on end devices. Fix most of your Asus router setup and login problems with a simple power cycle process. In case you forgot the Asus router login password, then you need to reset the Asus router. Have you tired of trying all possible efforts to get your forgotten Asus admin password? Then you need to reset the Asus router to its factory default settings. Let us discuss why we need a factory reset Asus router.
Why do we require to reset the Asus router?
One of the techniques to troubleshoot the Asus router login issue is, reset. You may resolve virtually all the problems related to wireless login and security settings. Asus router reset is a necessary process for the troubleshooting of Asus router login and setup issues. There are four ways that you can use to reset your Asus router. One of which is WPS reset, Reset via reset button and reset via the web browser. In the following article, we will discuss the process in detail.
Reset Asus router via reset button
- Firstly, find and locate a reset button on your device. It is at the side of the router.
- Secondly, get a paper pin or any sharp-pointed object to press the reset button for at least 5-10 seconds.
- Press the reset button with the paper pin and hold it at least for ten seconds.
- After ten seconds, the Asus router login power LED will blink amber.
- Now, your Asus router restarts and the LED lights will become stable.
Your Asus router has reset to factory default settings. And now it has become as you purchased it for the first time.
Factory Reset Asus router through web GUI
- To reset your Asus WIFI router via a Web-Based utility, get a web browser.
- Launch the web browser to access the Asus router login and web utility page.
- You can use a web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- On the Asus router setup web GUI page, enter the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Or you may enter the web URL router.asus.com.
- Are the default IP gateways not working, then use www.192.1681.1.
- Next, you have a login window on your computer’s display.
- Enter the username of your device with the password.
- Both user credentials are on the label of your Orbi device.
- Check the Asus router setup device label carefully.
- As you enter the Asus router login credentials on the login screen, the web-based interface will be unlocked.
- Now, select the Maintenance option. Then, select the option [Backup Settings].
- And then click the option erase under the section ‘Rivet Factory default Settings.
- Next, select [YES], and your device will reboot.
- Reset orbi WIFI has been implemented using the web-based utility method.
Reset Asus router via WPS button
- In this WPS reset process, turn off your Asus wireless router.
- Press and hold the given reset button on your device.
- Turn the router on, and at the same time continue holding the WPS button.
- As you see the blinking power LED on your Asus router, leave the WPS button.
- Your Asus WIFI router will reboot. After that, the power LED light will stop blinking.
Asus router login after reset
After finishing the Reset Asus router process, log in to your router through the following Asus router login steps.
- Launch a web directory of your choice on your computer.
- Click the browser and open it. Go to the navigation bar.
- Enter router.asus.com or http://192.1681.1 at the Addy.
- Hit the OK tab and get the Asus router login screen.
- On the login screen, input the username and password.
- Your Asus router setup credentials are ADMIN & PASSWORD.
- Enter the login credentials in lower case. They are case sensitive details.
- As you enter the login details, the Asus router login screen will appear to you.
Hopefully, the article in the above section has successfully resolved your Asus router login and setup issues. Do you have any further queries? Or do you want an assistant for the Asus router login and setup process? Contact our tech specialists, available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You can via our toll-free number or do live chants.