Pregnancy for a woman is a tough task as she needs proper counseling and emotional support for it. Parenting is an amazing feeling for a woman and it can’t be explained in words. But many a time couples have to go through many troubles and difficulties to become a parent. These obstacles can arise because of infertility in both the partners, or it might be related to their age or other health issues (like PCOs), etc. In such cases, fertility treatment has given them hope to make the dream come true.
As per the survey, the ratio of infertility is increasing daily in India and so the success rate of Fertility Treatment. The fertility treatment is the most beneficial as it provides an artificial or man-made technique for infertility couples to conceive. With the help of high-tech machinery and the advice of the experts, most of the IVF centers have given a positive outcome.
We are fortunate to have time to speak with Dr. Namita Kotia, a IVF specialist at Aastha Fertility Care, the best IVF Center in Jaipur for fertility treatment. She explained to us why IVF treatment is becoming so preferable among infertile couples.
In this article, you will find out all about IVF treatment and its features.
What is IVF Treatment?
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a type of Assisted Reproductive Technology, in which a woman’s egg and man’s sperm get mature together in a lab with the purpose of creating an embryo. IVF treatment supports people who have severe infertility problems and facing issues to have a baby. Among IUI, ICSI, test-tube baby, IVF is one most common and often used procedures for conceiving. Couples have recommended IVF treatment after unable to conceive via normal unprotected intercourse.
- Stimulation:- The first step of IVF treatment is about getting healthy and large eggs for fertilization. Normally, a woman produces only one egg during her menstrual cycle. But IVF requires multiple eggs of a woman. Using more than one egg raises the chances of a strong embryo. However, a woman has to take fertility medicines prescribed by the doctor to produce more eggs. Meanwhile, the doctor will check out the woman via blood tests and ultrasound to see the production of eggs.
- Egg Retrieval:- The second step of IVF treatment is recovering eggs from the woman’s body. In this process, the doctor will put a needle into the ovaries of the woman. With the aid of the needle, the doctor will retrieve the egg out of the body.
- Insemination:- In this step, when eggs and sperm are mixed, the male partner has to provide semen samples to the doctor. Then the IVF specialists will mix the eggs and sperms in the lab and kept for 2-3 days to fertilize.
- Embryo Testing:- Now in this step doctor will find out if the eggs are fertilised. After 2-3 days the doctor will test the fertilized eggs and also embryos will go for genetic testing.
- Egg Transfer:- When the embryos are fertilized enough and are ready to transfer. Now the doctor will put the embryos inside the woman’s body. The doctor will insert a thin tube into the woman’s uterus and release the embryos. After, a few days the patient has to take a pregnancy test to get confirmation.
Fertility Treatment: Advantages and Features are Expressed Simulatneously
The major advantages and features of fertility treatment are as follows:
- Fertility Treatment works where other infertility treatments fail. In some cases, patients move through a range of fertility treatments before arriving at the IVF center. However, there are certain infertility diagnoses that will cause your doctor to recommend IVF from the get-go so you don’t waste your time and money on fertility treatments that are less likely to work. These include infertility diagnoses such as blocked fallopian tubes, severe male infertility factor, reduced ovarian reserves, and/or advanced maternal age (typically any woman over the age of 38).
- Anyone can go for this treatment. In-vitro fertilization isn’t restricted to the mother of the baby, it can also be used by surrogate or gestational carriers so a range of people can become parents and participate in the pregnancy and labor experience.
- You have control over timing. Patients who are into their careers or who may have a unique life situation that affects exactly when they want their baby to be born will find that fertilty treatment benefits them by giving them more overall control. Doctors preserve the Eggs or embryos for future use. You can then choose a window of time when you want to be pregnant. Also, when you want your baby to be born, counting backwards to determine the best time to proceed with IVF. Fertility treatment can also help with spacing children in a way that works best for your family.
- Fertility treatment increase your chances of having a healthy baby. Genetic screening is a powerful technology that helps to ensure your baby is born healthy. By utilizing genetic screening (preimplantation genetic testing or PGT) – you can ensure the fetuses used during IVF are free of known genetic markers. And thus helps you to have a healthy baby.
Cost of Fertilty Treatment
It is not possible that the cost of fertility treatment to be similar in all the cities. The cost of treatment fluctuates even as per city. Thus, the charges offered here for the IVF might not be similar to what other city charges. The cost of treatment charged at Aastha Fertility Care are as follows:
- Infertility workup with investigations- Rs.6000.00
- Diagnostics TVS– Rs.600.00
- Interventional TVS (cyst aspiration)- Rs.7,000.00
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy & laparoscopy- Rs.18,000.00
- Operative hysteroscopy &/or laparoscopy- Rs.30,000.00
- Tubal recanalization- Rs.30,000.00
- VEA- Rs.18,000.00
- IVF-ET (Single Attempt)- Rs.80,000.00
- IVF-ET-ICSI- Rs.85,000.00
- Freezing of semen (1 year)- Rs.1,500.00
- TESA, PESA/Per Cycle- Rs.7,000.00
- CRYO freezing of emryos
- Initial deposit- Rs.10,000.00
- Every 6 months- Rs.5,000.00
- FET (Frozen embryo transfer cycle)– Rs.30,000.00
Visit Aastha Fertility Care for Fertility Treatment
Every couple wants to have a child at their desire age. But due to some complexities, they fail to conceive. Therefore, Aastha Fertility Care provides fertility treatment with the intention to provide the highest success rate. Also, the IVF specialist Dr. Namita Kotia and all the staffs have a good working experience and provide a homely environment to their patients.