Precedence Research, Recently Announced Report on “Electric Vehicle Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Revenue, Company Analysis, Regional Insights and Forecast 2021-2027”.
The Electric Vehicle market research report provides a succinct analysis on the recent market trends. In addition, the report offers a thorough abstract on the statistics, market estimates and revenue forecasts, which further highlights its position in the industry, in tandem with the growth strategies adopted by leading industry players.
The study on Electric Vehicle market presents a comprehensive analysis of the key growth markers of this industry vertical in accordance with the regional outlook and competitive landscape. Also, the report discusses the prevalent challenges and limitations in this business sphere. Moreover, it renders a robust outlook on the opportunities that can turn in profit over the projected timeline. In addition, a conclusive overview of the impact of Covid-19 pandemic is included to empower stakeholders with the latest updates on changing market.
Key highlights from COVID-19 impact analysis:
- Contractions in economic growth due to the spread of COVID-19.
- Shifts in the supply and demand facets.
- Immediate and long-term impact of COVID-19 on business growth.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company
- Daimler AG
- General Motors Company
- Mitsubishi Motor Corporation
- Groupe Renault
- Nissan Motor Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Tesla Inc.
- Volkswagen Group
- Thorough assessment of the listed companies, including their manufactured goods as well as market remuneration and production patterns is offered in the report.
- The study also provides information regarding the market share held by the companies, along with their gross margin and price patterns.
- Pivotal details regarding the revenue and volume estimates of every product type are showcased.
- Other important aspects like market share; growth rate and production trends of each product over the analysis period are elaborated.
- The research evaluates the market share of each application and predicts their growth rate during the study period.
- Industry share of each application and their growth rate forecasts are also expounded.
- Major competition trends, as well as insights on the industry supply chain are highlighted.
- Further, the report endorses Porter’s five forces analysis and SWOT analysis to realize the feasibility of a new project.
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
An overview of the regional landscape:
- Geographically, the Electric Vehicle market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America.
- Performance of the regional markets alongside their respective growth rate over the forecast timeframe is mentioned in the report.
- Brief comprehension of the revenue generated and sales garnered by region is included.
Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Electric Vehicle market.
- The Electric Vehicle market recent innovations and major events.
- A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Electric Vehicle market-leading players.
- Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Electric Vehicle market for forthcoming years.
- In-depth understanding of Electric Vehicle market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
- Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Electric Vehicle market.
This exclusive study addresses key questions for stakeholders in the Electric Vehicle market:
- What are the key developments anticipated to take place in the Electric Vehicle market during the period of 2020-2027?
- What are the crucial strategies adopted by players operating in the Electric Vehicle market?
- Which end-user segment will remain a key contributor to the growth of the Electric Vehicle market?
- What are the important trends stimulating the growth of the Electric Vehicle market?
Which application segment will bode lucrative growth opportunities for the Electric Vehicle market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Introduction
1.1. Research Objective
1.2. Scope of the Study
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Approach
2.2. Data Sources
2.3. Assumptions & Limitations
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 4. Market Variables and Scope
4.2. Market Classification and Scope
4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 5. Market Dynamics Analysis and Trends
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Restraints
5.1.3. Market Opportunities
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.2. Bargaining power of buyers
5.2.3. Threat of substitute
5.2.4. Threat of new entrants
5.2.5. Degree of competition
Chapter 6. Competitive Landscape
6.1.1. Company Market Share/Positioning Analysis
6.1.2. Key Strategies Adopted by Players
6.1.3. Vendor Landscape
18.104.22.168. List of Suppliers
22.214.171.124. List of Buyers
Chapter 7. Global Electric Vehicle Market, By Product
7.1. Electric Vehicle Market, by Product Type, 2020-2027
7.1.1. Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
7.1.2. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast (2016-2027)
Chapter 8. Global Electric Vehicle Market, Regional Estimates and Trend Forecast
8.1. North America
8.1.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.1.3. Rest of North America
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.2.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
18.104.22.168. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.2.4. Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.3.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.3.5. Rest of APAC
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.4.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
18.104.22.168. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.4.3. North Africa
22.214.171.124. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.4.4. South Africa
126.96.36.199. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.4.5. Rest of MEA
188.8.131.52. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.5. Latin America
8.5.1. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
184.108.40.206. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
8.5.3. Rest of LATAM
220.127.116.11. Market Revenue and Forecast, by Product (2016-2027)
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. BYD Company Ltd.
9.1.1. Company Overview
9.1.2. Product Offerings
9.1.3. Financial Performance
9.1.4. Recent Initiatives
9.2. Ford Motor Company
9.2.1. Company Overview
9.2.2. Product Offerings
9.2.3. Financial Performance
9.2.4. Recent Initiatives
9.3. Daimler AG
9.3.1. Company Overview
9.3.2. Product Offerings
9.3.3. Financial Performance
9.3.4. Recent Initiatives
9.4. General Motors Company
9.4.1. Company Overview
9.4.2. Product Offerings
9.4.3. Financial Performance
9.4.4. Recent Initiatives
9.5. Mitsubishi Motor Corporation
9.5.1. Company Overview
9.5.2. Product Offerings
9.5.3. Financial Performance
9.5.4. Recent Initiatives
9.6. Groupe Renault
9.6.1. Company Overview
9.6.2. Product Offerings
9.6.3. Financial Performance
9.6.4. Recent Initiatives
9.7. Nissan Motor Company
9.7.1. Company Overview
9.7.2. Product Offerings
9.7.3. Financial Performance
9.7.4. Recent Initiatives
9.8. Toyota Motor Corporation
9.8.1. Company Overview
9.8.2. Product Offerings
9.8.3. Financial Performance
9.8.4. Recent Initiatives
9.9. Tesla Inc.
9.9.1. Company Overview
9.9.2. Product Offerings
9.9.3. Financial Performance
9.9.4. Recent Initiatives
9.10. Volkswagen Group
9.10.1. Company Overview
9.10.2. Product Offerings
9.10.3. Financial Performance
9.10.4. Recent Initiatives
Chapter 10. Research Methodology
10.1. Primary Research
10.2. Secondary Research
Chapter 11. Appendix
11.1. About Us
11.2. Glossary of Terms
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333