HP OfficeJet 4630 is one of the best HP printers that delivers the best and sharpest text in documents, but there are times when the problem occurs with poor quality and wastes resources. To resolve poor print quality, you can get expert help by calling the HP printer support number. On the other hand, you can try to fix the problem yourself using the methods below, but before trying the solution steps, you should know the exact reason behind the poor print quality problem.
Review causes and solutions for poor print quality problems on the HP OfficeJet 4630
There are several reasons for the appearance of poor print quality in the HP printer, one of which is insufficient or the black cartridge is empty. Another possible cause of poor print quality is your color or the use of the wrong paper.
Troubleshoot poor print quality on the HP printer
Method 1: Remove or Replace the Print Cartridge:
The ink or toner level in a box is a clear indicator of poor print quality. If the printer is showing a low ink level or if the paper is smeared, remove and replace the cartridge.
- First you need to turn on the printer.
- Now place the ink cartridge holder according to the HP OfficeJet 4630 that you can easily find in the ink cartridge holder on the side.
- You will also need to lift the lid and then access the cartridge. Once the process is complete, try to loosen and remove the cartridge.
- Now you need to check if there are any issues or problems with the cartridge. When the printer indicates that the ink is low or shows no signs of damage, simply replace the cartridge with a new one. If there is enough ink left, gently reinsert the cartridge.
- Finally, do a test print and see if the printer works.
Method 2: let the printer rest:
There are times when misuse of printing problems is the result of continued or overuse of the printer. If you are printing continuously from your printer, leave it for at least 30-45 minutes. Turn it off and wait for it to reach suitable or cold conditions.
If any of the above business hours does not help you resolve the issue, please feel free to contact our support team at our HP assistant support number. Find instant solutions to your problems with your HP printer here. In addition, you can also contact Printer offline fix officials if you have any questions or concerns.