A curved staircase can add to the beauty of a home, but become a challenge when residents grow older or develop mobility problems. Curved stair lifts restore their mobility and make life easier for them. Leading suppliers of accessibility equipment in Boston offer quality stair lifts integrated with advanced features. The Bruno Elite curved Stair lift is designed to help users to move up and down curved stairs smoothly and safely.
Bruno’s curved stair lift (CRE-2110) is an amazing blend of technological advances and aesthetic qualities. The simple, unique design of the rail hides all mechanical components, and installation requires no modification to your staircase.
A perfect model that can be mounted on either side of the staircase, the CRE-2110 comes with a total load capacity of 400 lbs. With two 12V batteries powered by a battery charger that plugs into any household outlet, it ensures uninterrupted access up and down the stairway even during a power outage.
This curved stair lift model delivers a smooth ride with remarkable stability over any stairway configuration. Equipped with a strong, resilient drive system, the device offers safety and durability.
The Bruno Elite Curved stair chair lift comes with several advanced safety features and specifications. The offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit position at the top landing safer. The footrest and carriage safety sensors safely stop the lift’s operation even if the slightest obstacle is detected in its path. The CRE-2110 can be equipped with an optional top or bottom park to facilitate an exit and remove the unit from the stairs. In addition, the two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall.
Other standard features and technical specifications include –
- Adjustable armrest width
- Adjustable footrest height for added comfort
- Adjustable seat height for easier entry/exit at the top and bottom of the stairway
- Charging-station indicator lights at the top and bottom of the stairway
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort
- Flip-up arms for easy wheelchair transfers
- Generous seat size – 17.75” (451 mm) adjustable to 21.75” (552 mm) between the arms
- Locking swivel seat
- Meets all ANSI – A18.1 requirements; CSA/C-US listed
- Onboard audio and visual diagnostics (for easy service)
- Rail typically installs to within 7” (178 mm) of the wall – varies with each application
- Requires no special wiring
- Retractable seat belt
Locate a Reliable Dealer
Authorized dealers in accessibility devices offer the Bruno Elite curved stair lift in Boston. Buying the product from a reliable dealer will ensure comprehensive support for installation, inspection, and maintenance.