Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME): — AME is an international license-based program. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course teaches the subjects relevant to the maintenance and repair of aircraft. AME has a shining career as aircraft passengers are raising very frequently. The perfect time has been started for those who desire to be part of aviation. The candidate must have some extra skills to be an AME which are hardworking, patience, problem-solving skills, quick decision making, etc.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Job opportunities:
• Airlines: The manufacturing of aircraft are done by Aircraft Maintenance Engineer that is the reason airlines also required them. No aircraft can fly without approval from skilled AME.
• MRO Organization: MRO companies essentially all of the maintenance activities that take place to ensure the safety and airworthiness of all aircraft by international standards. Boeing and Airbus are setting up their MRO companies in India which builds up thousands of new jobs.
• Aircraft Manufacturing Companies: Aircraft Manufacturing Companies hires AME for maintenance, repair, and overhaul of aircraft.
• Aviation Training Centre’s: Various aviation training centre’s hire AME for educating other students.
• Civil Aviation Forces: There are many aircraft which defence use for various purposes to protect the country. Defence aircraft require maintenance by licensed AME.
• Aircraft Operation Organizations: ICAO, EASA, etc. are the Aircraft Operation Organization regulates with safety and security of civil aviation. When it’s about safety in aircraft, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer plays an essential role.
AME CEE is the national level common entrance exam for admission in numerous engineering programs in the aviation sector i.e. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering. We offer up to 100% scholarship to meritorious students for motivating and encouraging them towards an aviation career.
AME CEE has released AME 2021 online registration form, Entrance Exam Form and Application Form. Students can apply now online just on one click and get more details about Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course. AME CEE last date is coming closer i.e 31st March 2021 and its application forms are available in the online mode on www.amecee.in. AME CEE is the national level common entrance test for admission in one of the premier Govt. of India approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering colleges in India. It also offers up to 100% scholarship to the meritorious student based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE to encourage and motivate them for the engineering career in the aviation sector.
Apply Online: Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Application Form
Referral Article: https://amecee.medium.com/ame-2021-application-form-registration-form-apply-now-for-ame-cee-aircraft-maintenance-7fdddbdb75ad