Eggless cakes are yummy delights that make the best gifts for anyone. Cakes are loved by all and hence it finds a special place on every special occasion. Eggless cakes are slowly emerging and becoming an inseparable part of big days. Pure vegans can easily order this cake via online cake delivery and put a great start to every celebration. The desire of having a luscious treat on occasions leads to the origin of scrumptious eggless cakes in a wide range of flavors. At the online bakery, you can find almost every flavor of cake in eggless form. Some of the best-selling varieties of eggless cake include butterscotch, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, red velvet, etc. So, order your favorite eggless cake from an online cake shop and bring life to your special days.
Satisfy Your Thrust For Cake By Baking a Lip-Smacking Cake at Home
Are you fond of satiating your taste buds with the luscious taste of heavenly cakes? If yes, order cake online at any time and satisfy your thirst for cake. In the world of lip-smacking cakes, eggless cakes are nothing less than heaven for vegetarians. You might not believe that the yummy eggless cakes that you find online are egg-free and vegan-friendly. But the fact is professional bakers use a secret ingredient instead of cakes which makes eggless cakes soft and fluffy. So, explore the wide collection of eggless cakes offered by the online bakery and order your favorite cakes online via cake delivery. You can even look forward to baking eggless cakes at home if you love to do so. Here is a list of 3 eggless cake recipes to help you bake the best cake at home. Scroll on!
Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake
Baking a sponge cake is not as easy as ordering cakes via cake delivery. It is an art and even professional bakers sometimes struggle to get the right spongy cake. Generally, all cake recipes require using an egg to make it soft and spongy, and hence it is difficult to bake a vanilla sponge cake without using eggs. Keep your worries aside as here is a simple recipe to make a soft and spongy cake at home without using eggs. Wanna know the secret behind baking an eggless vanilla sponge cake? Well, in this vanilla cake recipe, the cook uses plain curd, baking soda, and baking powder instead of butter or condensed milk. The plain curd and baking soda react well making the cake spongy and fluffy as well. Check out the below-given procedure for baking this cake!
- You should preheat the oven to 180 degrees c for 10 minutes.
- Take your baking pan and grease its entire surface with oil or melted butter using a brush.
- Sprinkle some maida over it and tilt the pan until the flour covers the greased surface. And then the pan should be lined with parchment paper.
- Take 2 large bowls. Sift 1 ½ cups of maida flour in one bowl and add 1 cup of plain curd and ¾ cup sugar in another bowl.
- Mix it well until it becomes smooth using a wired whisk. Add 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon baking soda into it.
- Mix it again and keep it idle for some time. Bubbles will start to appear on the surface when the baking soda starts to react with the curd.
- Add ½ cup oil, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, and previously sifted maida and mix well using a spatula.
- Wait for your mixture to turn smoothly without any visible signs of wheat flour. Now pour the batter into the greased pan and place it in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes at 180 c until the top looks brown.
- Now remove the pan from the oven and check whether it is full by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, then your cake is fully cooked. Else, you will have to bake it for a few more minutes.
- Leave your cake to cool for 15 minutes. Then, run a knife through the sides of the pan to remove the cake from it. Yes, your cake is ready to serve! Garnish it with chocolate syrup if you wish!
Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
This delicious cake is easy to bake at home as all ingredients are easily available. You can even opt to send cake online to your dear ones to wish them good luck. This is one of the easy-to-bake eggless cakes that can be baked in just 45 minutes. Follow the steps given below to bake this delicious meal at home.
- Mix 1 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate and ¼ cup milk in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it on high for 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and mix it well until no lumps remain.
- Add ¼ tablespoon vanilla essence and 2 teaspoon honey to the bowl and mix it well. Then, combine 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and ½ cups beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold it gently.
- Add the chocolate-honey mixture into it, fold it gently, and divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Now place the chocolate on a flat, dry surface and slice it horizontally into 2 equal layers.
- Soak each of the layers with 3 tablespoons of the soaking syrup and spread one portion of the whipped cream mixture on the bottom layer of the cake using a knife.
- Place another layer of the cake above it and repeat the same procedure. Refrigerate the cake for 1 hour and garnish it with dark chocolate pieces.
The yummy cake is ready to satiate your taste! You can even order eggless chocolate mousse cake via cake delivery near me if you are not good at baking.
Mango Cake Recipe
A soft cake with the mouthwatering flavor of mangoes, combined with the rich taste of condensed milk, this mango sponge cake is sure to warm your heart. Wanna learn how to bake a luscious mango cake? Well, scroll down and find the procedure to bake this delicious cake!
- Combine 1 ½ cups of mango cubes and ¼ cup sugar in a mixer and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Add 1 ½ cup of plain flour (maida), 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, and 1 teaspoon baking powder in a large bowl and mix it well.
- Combine the mango mixture, ½ cup melted butter, ¼ vanilla essence, and ¾ cup condensed milk, in another bowl and mix it well using a wired whisk.
- Add the plain flour mixture and milk into the bowl and fold it gently.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and tilt the pan to spread to even out the mixture.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees c and leave it to cool.
- Demould the cake, cut it into pieces, and serve for coffee.
Cakes are the best dessert that sparks the party. Having a bite of heavenly cakes can take your worries away and make you feel loved. Whether it is a birthday, wedding anniversary, Valentine’s Day, mother’s day, or graduation, eggless cakes ordered via cake delivery india are the best treats to make the special day memorable.